“Security, Trust & Attention to Detail”
Serving communities throughout Southern California
Contact Neil for a quote
A FULL SERVICE TRAVELING NOTARY
NOTARY SERVICES FOR ALL TYPES OF DOCUMENT SIGNING
At your office, home or hospital - serving all
communities throughout Los Angeles,
Ventura and Santa Clarita areas.
on Travel Fees and/or
20% Senior Citizen Discount
MOBILE NOTARY PRICING:
Neil Kleeger is a mobile Notary Public and a Certified Notary Signing Agent. Our fees adhere to the regulations established by the State of California. We offer discounts for groups who have regular, multiple document signings. All fees are negotiable.
- Acknowledgements $10
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney $10
- Oaths and Affirmations $10
- Jurats $10
- Power of Attorney $10
Document Packages (travel fees included)
- Escrow Office Loan Signing (local) $125
- Airport Emergency Notarization $65
(plus $10 per document per signature)
Additional Fees for Notary Services
- Faxing & photocopies (minor fees apply depending upon number of pages).
- Cancellation fee $40
Checks, cash, Visa, MC , Amex, Discover or Paypal.
Notary Powers & Services
A Notary is a public official whose main powers in California include administering oaths and attesting to signatures. Notary Public is a state-wide appointment, which mean they can notarize documents throughout the entire state in which they are commissioned.
Notarizing A Signed Document
Notaries can perform an “acknowledgement” on a document that has already been signed. The signer must personally appear before the notary and acknowledge that he/she executed the document.
Our Notary Services Include:
- Mobile Notary Public services for both individuals and businesses.
- Real estate loan document signings.
- Legal signings for attorneys.
- Nursing homes, living wills and trust documents.
- Powers of Attorney documents.
- Living Wills, Advanced Health Directives.
- Hospitals and convalescent home signings.
- All types of in-office document signings.
- Airport signings.
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure documents.
- Living Trusts, probate documents.
- Notary packages for multiple signings.
Please Note These Requirements:
- Proof of identification required on all signing parties.
- Parties signing must be responsible, alert and signing of own free will.
- Please get legal questions about documents answered prior to signing.
- Any required witnesses must be present at time of signing.
- Please call if you have any questions prior to signing.
“I contacted Mr. Kleeger to perform a commercial real estate signing in Valencia California. Mr. Kleeger was very easy to work with. My property was in Austin Texas and my Seller in California. All I had to do was make one phone call, send him an email with the Seller information and documents for signing and he handled the rest. He contacted the customer and confirmed the appointment, performed the signing and dropped the documents back off to Fed Ex for me. I checked back with my customer to see how everything went and they said they were very satisfied with the handling of the closing. Mr. Kleeger was professional, prompt and he did exactly what he said he would do when promised. As a busy Escrow Officer juggling many working pieces at once on any given deal, it is nice to know what I have someone in Southern California I can call to help me with my closings. I would definitely use Mr. Kleeger again and I have no qualm whatsoever in referring him to any other title agent.”
Escrow Officer, First American Title Company 12/13/13
“I wanted to let you know that our customer was very happy with your services, I appreciate the quick response. I will send more your way.”
Operations Manager, Docs On the Fly
“Neil put my mom at ease with the signing. He is considerate and easy to talk to, which is very important when dealing with such personal issues.”
K. Higgins, Burbank
“I have been using Neil for the past year for my notaries. I have never had a complaint or any errors when I use Neil. Neil is a true professional and my clients know that when Neil goes out on the appointment, it will get handled right the first time. Neil has always responded to my requests promptly and understands what it takes to get the escrows signed, returned and closed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Neil Kleeger to any of my clients.”
Operations Manager, Docs on the Fly
“We recently had Neil come by with mortgage refi documents for signature. He arrived on time and prepared and was very helpful in getting through the stacks of legal papers we needed to negotiate to get our mortgage deal finished. We highly recommend his services to others.”
Brent and Janice Christensen
NEIL L. KLEEGER
NNA Certified Mobile Notary Signing Agent
Serving Burbank, Glendale, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Valencia,
Los Angeles and other communities throughout Southern California
Copyright, Neil Kleeger 2011, All Rights Reserved